Since its inception in 1981, Myers-Holum has been at the forefront of delivering cutting-edge business technology and application solutions. Our enduring partnerships with industry leaders underscore our unwavering commitment to providing exceptional services. Catering to a diverse clientele, we serve small and medium-sized businesses, middle-market enterprises, and Fortune 1000 companies alike.
Key facts about Myers-Holum:
- Founded in 1981, headquartered in New York, NY
- Featuring a team of over 425 NetSuite consultants, developers, and industry experts.
- Demonstrating extensive industry expertise across the entire NetSuite ecosystem.
- Showcasing a track record of thousands of successful implementations, integrations, and optimizations.
Award-winning leader in NetSuite, Boomi, Stripe and Google Cloud Platform solutions, Myers-Holum helps enterprises streamline operations, financials and business processes. Focused on making business transformation possible for fast-growing companies across industries, Myers-Holum partners with best-in-industry cloud software innovators. Focused on making business transformation possible for fast-growing companies across industries, Myers-Holum partners with best-in-industry cloud software innovators.
Key facts about our awards and recognition:
- Award-winning NetSuite Alliance Partner for the past decade, winning the North America Alliance Partner of the Year award year-over-year
- NetSuite Spotlight Awards across many verticals awarded to Myers-Holum together with our incredible clients
- Stripe Partner of the Year award for excellence in implementing Stripe Revenue and Finance Automation
Deep industry expertise and unique intellectual property across verticals—such as products, general business, and high tech—empowers our team to address unique industry challenges. Myers-Holum data management experience extends beyond cloud ERP, enabling us to construct large-scale Enterprise Data Warehouses (EDW), develop BI applications, ecommerce, payment solutions, and deliver value in intricate data integration and migration services. At Myers-Holum, we remain dedicated to customer success, delivering innovative solutions and long-term value to our clients.
Our Focus: Implementation, Optimization & Beyond
Our tailored solutions are designed to guide your business through successful technology adoption, following industry best practices. Whether you’re initiating a new venture or revitalizing an ongoing project, our experienced team ensures a smooth transition. Our services include integration and customization, connecting external applications for accurate data exchange and extending system capabilities. Additionally, we assist in migrating and structuring critical data from legacy systems for enhanced productivity.
For businesses experiencing high growth or managing extensive data volumes, we specialize in strategies to thrive amidst data challenges. Our Practice Specialties empower you to navigate high data volumes with ease.
M&A Integration Services
Navigating mergers, acquisitions, or divestitures can be complex. Our M&A Integration services expedite onboarding and data integration, empowering Business Leadership, Boards, PE Firms, Finance Leadership, and IT Leadership to streamline transitions.
Data Insights and Analytics
Unlock the power of data with our Analytics and BI solutions. Properly deploying solutions such as NetSuite Analytics Warehouse enhance decision-making. Gain insights, automate data collection, and empower Finance Leadership and IT Leadership to make informed choices swiftly.
Efficiency and Performance
Achieve operational excellence with our services. We specialize in streamlining financial processes, reducing close times, optimizing business processes and supporting global operations. Our Performance Enhancement services ensure optimal system performance for a more efficient NetSuite environment.
Our Managed Services are tailored to accommodate customers with varying intensity levels, providing the right level of support to meet specific requirements. Our team of experienced professionals is here to help for low, medium or high intensity NetSuite needs. Our services ensure our customers have access to the expertise they need that align with their budgets.
With over four decades of industry experience and a dedicated team of more than 425 consultants, developers, and industry experts, we bring a wealth of knowledge to every project. Our deep understanding of NetSuite’s intricacies and our ability to adapt it to the unique needs of each client set us apart. As your trusted partner, Myers-Holum provides:
- Significantly better access to dependable financial and operational data across your entire organization.
- Guidance and support throughout your automation journey to ensure adhering to best practices, easier reporting for compliance and streamlined processes.
- Alignment to meet your current goals with your Future State objectives to ensure lasting benefits and the ability to scale.
- Managed services for continuous support and maintenance, ensuring sustained optimization of your technology solutions.