Myers-Holum works with Healthcare Industry Providers & Payers and major Pharmaceutical companies to address their need for consistent and effective data management practices across the enterprise. Our experience also includes working with federal agencies responsible for administering Medicare, Medicaid, SCHIP (State Children’s Health Insurance), HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act), CLIA (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments), and several other health-related federal government programs.
Our experience includes:
- Developing an integrated reporting and analysis environment for the Medicare Modernization Act (MMA)
- Developing and implementing common/standardized processes for a major Fortune 500 Pharmaceutical company to enable greater use of financial shared services, improve compliance, and reduce systems applications and cost
- Assisting a world leader in the research and development of pharmaceutical, vaccine and consumer health products with increasing the value of their existing Master Data Management implementation by standing up a Foundational Real-Time MDM Business Web Services and HCP Search GUI capability
- Working with a Pharmaceutical company to identify the key changes to their data architecture required to support a multi-product, oral environment, and a prescriber-based sales model
- Assisting a Pharmaceutical firm with new drugs coming to market by providing improvements to their data integration infrastructure and Data Quality processes to allow for new drug-related data onboarding
- Assisting Payors by delivering Data Management and Analytics solutions to simplify provider network, transaction, and business process management
- Providing a Reporting and Analytics solution to one of the nation’s largest providers of outsourced physician staffing solutions for hospitals in the United States. Enabling their 8,900 affiliated healthcare professionals to provide emergency medicine, hospital medicine, anesthesia, urgent care, and pediatric staffing and management services to more than 800 civilian and military hospitals, clinics, and physician groups in 47 states.