Empowering AFA Businesses with Cloud ERP
Many businesses in the Apparel, Footwear and Accessories industry today struggle with fragmented financial reporting tools, relying on spreadsheets and static data to make decisions, which leads to inefficiencies and errors. Myers-Holum brings expertise and best practices to every cloud ERP implementation in Apparel, Footwear, and Accessories (AFA). NetSuite’s AFA edition is tailored to address the unique needs of this sector, and our team has deep expertise in both NetSuite and the industry.
Key Benefits of Cloud ERP for AFA Businesses
Our AFA customers experience key benefits from implementing cloud ERP:
- Unified system that is always up-to-date so that you have visibility into financial performance, enabling informed decision-making from a consolidated view or drilldown to understand individual transactions.
- Integration across all business systems so that your ERP works seamlessly with order management, inventory, CRM, and e-commerce functions, streamlining critical processes.
- Enhanced financial accuracy due to eliminating data silos so that you have one source of truth with data accuracy across the organization, preventing issues like restricted cash flow and inefficient period-end close processes.
Achieving Omnichannel Success
AFA companies can achieve consistent multi-channel sales by leveraging cloud ERP like NetSuite as their platform for financials, inventory, and customer management. It uniquely supports omnichannel sales:
- Streamlining transactions
- Providing personalized customer service with real-time inventory visibility
- Ensuring a unified shopping experience
- Reinforcing strong customer loyalty through its POS and ecommerce capabilities
Choosing the Right Partner
Myers-Holum, in collaboration with NetSuite regularly works with AFA businesses helping them to transition from outdated on-prem systems to modern, cloud-based ERP system for improved operations. We work together with our customers to streamline processes and improve data accuracy, setting the stage for future growth and innovation in the competitive AFA industry.
Myers-Holum, in partnership with NetSuite, helps companies retire their outdated legacy systems with a modern cloud-based ERP system resulting in:
- Integrations across business systems and extensive process automation to ensure accuracy in areas like purchasing, inventory management, and order fulfillment.
- Enabling rapid growth with its scalable infrastructure — setting the stage for future expansion and product innovation.
- Efficient electronic data interchange (EDI) with AFA companies’ many partners eliminating manual processes and enhancing accuracy.
- Real-time insights into sales and inventory, improving overall operational efficiency.