Encoursa Event: Driving Successful ERP Implementation: Executive Guide to Change Management
Join us to discover how the Finance Team drives an adaptable change management strategy in ERP implementations. Learn from key findings and recommendations to align ERP objectives with corporate strategy, measure change readiness, enforce training rigor, and build effective cross-functional communication strategies. Explore practical insights and strategies to maximize ROI and position your ERP for success in an era of continuous change.
- Identify the key challenges and pitfalls in ERP implementations that can disrupt operations and impact customer, supplier, and employee performance.
- Provide best practices for linking ERP objectives to the business strategy to ensure alignment and drive enterprise-wide accountability throughout finance functions.
- Discover how to measure change readiness and tailor change management plans through impact assessments and other analytic tools across ERP releases and user groups.
- Explore strategies to enforce training rigor, offer flexible training opportunities, and measure the success of training delivery to ensure effective user adoption and minimize disruption.
- Gain insights on building a cross-functional internal and external communications strategy to ensure all stakeholders are prepared and involved in the ERP change process, reducing potential disruptions and strengthening business relationships.
Stephen Wolff is a Managing Partner and Director at Myers-Holum Inc., the award-winning enterprise ERP cloud and data integration consulting firm founded over 40 years ago. Stephen helps set strategic and tactical direction at Myers-Holum, building solutions for customers that work long term and prepare them for exceptional growth.