How Greater Boston Food Bank’s NetSuite Implementation Transformed Operations
Cloud ERP Helps Food Banks Manage the Monumental Task of Feeding the Needy
Tuesday, November 8, 2022, 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. EST
The Greater Boston Food Bank (GBFB) is the largest hunger-relief organization in New England, distributing over 117 million pounds of nutritious food to people who struggle to have enough to eat. Working with over 500 agencies in eastern Massachusetts that include food pantries, meal programs and shelters, GBFB's goal is to provide three meals a day to all those in need across the region.
Join us for this live webinar and demo to learn how NetSuite and Myers-Holum helped the GBFB with:
- Online ordering: Food pantries and their volunteers can take advantage of a full featured, mobile optimized ordering portal.
- Food planning: Allocate inventory to agencies before it arrives at the food bank’s warehouse.
- Agency restrictions: Configure restrictions and maximum quantities to ensure compliance and balance distribution across organizations.
- Food acquisition: Streamline purchase order entry and receiving for both donated and purchased food.
- Fulfillment: Track distribution and fulfillment data in real time from multiple locations.
- Automated Reporting: Generate customized, pre-built reports for federal, state or local programs.
- Richard Ghiz, Senior Director, Information Systems at Greater Boston Food Bank
- Stephen Wolff, Managing Partner & Solution Architect at Myers-Holum, Inc.
- Marissa Nolan, Delivery Manager, Managed Services at Myers-Holum, Inc.